[Anst-dancers] FAS - Dance Business (Long)

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 10:50:23 PST 2003

Actually at an AGED meeting at Kingdom Dance a couple of years ago, the
one that was in Westgate, it was agreed that we would use Guillame and
Isabeau's dance manual for the Kingdom Manual:  Everyone agreed that
"it was the best manual in the kingdom" and it would suit our purposes
best to use it.

Helene