[Anst-dancers] Steppes 12th Night

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Nov 3 11:48:01 PST 2003

Philip,
Um, if you or Elin were not asked to run dance, I was not asked to run dance
and Guillaume and Isabeau were not asked to run dance, is there someone
actually in charge of this?  Have you heard?  If not, I will try to contact
the autocrat to see what the proposed plan is.
I will be in attendance, but will be fairly occupied with Glaslyn's bake
sale and silent auction.

In service,
Melissent/Capricia