[Anst-dancers] Steppes 12th Night

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:03:06 PST 2003

Capricia,

I've spoken with the Steward for Twelfth Nght (Master Edwin), and also been
in contact with Guillaume and Isabeau.  I suspect that Guillaume and Isabeau
will run dance as the Barony's current guild leaders, which has been the
tradition so far as I can remember.  I know Elin and I will be avaliable to
help them if the need presents itself.

~Philip