[Anst-dancers] Aniversary dance

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Nov 3 13:57:19 PST 2003

I believe Isabeau Lallement (sp?) is coordinating the dancing; however, she
is requesting people to teach classes and run the balls.  She did post that
she would be sending more info. on this soon.
I also got the message indicating a vacancy for this position - I'm not sure
why.

In service,
Capricia