[Anst-dancers] Fall Arts Symposium - Dance Business

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Nov 3 12:31:31 PST 2003

Toryn,
I think a better judge of dance in Ansteorra would be your own dear fiancee
who attended Glaslyn classes regularly.  I would also participate in dance
at an event, perhaps 12th night.
Unlike middle eastern dance which you have proven yourself to be elegant
both at dancing and dealing with their politics, courtly dance requires more
people involvement which unfortunately means that sometimes there will be
uncooperativeness.  I'm sorry that the time you have spent online has been
one of those times.

In service,
Capricia