[Anst-dancers] Re: Ansteorra-dancers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Mon Oct 6 06:18:13 PDT 2003

"...they had this scene where people were in Ren costumes and
twirling flags in the air. I wonder if flag twirling is period. I tried
dancing with flags before.. it's hard on the hands.

Lowrie"

I would be interested in this, too.  I was a "flag twirler" in Drum Corp and WinterGuard for 8 years in high school and college. It would be great fun to do it again. I would love to teach it to anyone who is interested!

Kathryn of Ayr
Julie Cunningham