[Anst-dancers] Re: Flag-Twirling

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Mon Oct 6 17:20:59 PDT 2003

>Have you tried asking any fencers who work with period fencing manuals if
>they've seen anything about it?

Good idea. I can ask Don Dore or Don Tivar about it.

>I ran the dance practice there for two or
>three years (*grin* can't quite remember) and then last year moved to
>Bryn-Gwlad, where I have happily been able to simply dance while Lady Lowrie
>runs the practice.

Tahira has done more then 'simply' dance in Bryn Gwlad. She teaches and
have also performed at a local event :)
Between Myfanwy and her, and other dance teachers in Bryn Gwlad, I'm quite
happy to laze around and go to the listfield or something ;P

Yay! Dancing!
  Lowrie.