[Anst-dancers] Namron Protectorate / Dance?

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:43:26 PDT 2003

Hi List,
Mostly to those from the North or who are planning to go to Namron this
weekend,

I understand that the dance organizer has had to drop out for Protectorate
and that Lady Helene is leading dance now. (Yea Helene!)  But after talking
to her,  I fear that there will not be much dance during the day or that the
ball may not even happen.  We were both wondering what level the motivation
to dance this weekend was at.  (She, so she can know what to teach and how
to plan for the ball... me because I want to try and convince myself the
drive is worth the effore.)

I was wondering about who was expecting to just dance during the day and
then attend the ball after.  If there were people who wanted to focus on
just dance (and can handle skipping the lists, etc.) then I might reconsider
going.

I am disappointed that things have changed, but I'm glad that Lady Helene
can make it up there and lead dancing either way.

Thanks,

Philip