[Anst-dancers] Fall Arts Symposium - Dance Business

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 20:09:48 PST 2003

> 	Can we find out about and add a page that links to non-SCA dance camps,
> etc?  Like Pine Wood, Amherst, etc.  Anyone with information on such an
> event, please contact the proctor and web manager.

Too lazy right now to look up the email addresses --

Pinewoods Early Music Week
http://www.cdss.org/programs/index.html
They create a new page each year, so it's probably best to link to the
generic "programs" page.

Amherst Early Music Festival
http://www.amherstearlymusic.org/

Did you want the link for Urbino (I don't have it to hand at the moment,
but can dig it up)?

Those are the two biggies as far as "mundane" historical dance.  There
are other instructors on the west & east coasts that do workshops.

Since the page is not set in stone, I'll post links to the others as
they come up.  I usually see them announced on Rendance.

Strictly Renaissance, or are we including Baroque, too?  You might also
want to link to http://www.rendance.org/ .  There are links there to
other events, instructors, etc.

--Perronnelle

--