[Anst-dancers] Paying outside instructors

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Oct 27 22:13:34 PST 2003

We are also allowed to pay honoraria which I believe includes this type of
situation.  I believe most people were thinking that the instructor would be
non-SCA.

Thanks Perronnelle for addressing so many of the other issues.

>>5.  Money.
>>               The only possible expenditure mentioned was paying for
>
> outside instructors.
>
> Doesn't that go against the whole "no person shall benefit from SCA
> monies?" mantra of the reeves, unless of course you're talking about *non*
> sca dance instructors?

We're allowed to pay outside instructors and officers may be reimbursed
for travel expenses.  I'm guessing we can compensate an out-of-kingdom
teacher for some travel expenses.  Would need an official answer from
Kingdom.