[Anst-dancers] Fall Arts Symposium - Dance Business

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 14:04:28 PST 2003

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 12:13  AM, Scot and Michelle Henry
wrote:

> Thanks for the links.
>
> What is Urbino?

Urbino, Italy is where they have this huge historical dance ho-down
every summer. Drool.

I have the link to urbino. Eventually, the links will be updated with
the rest of the website.

After this week, I'll put in my two cents on the current discussion -
my guess is you'll here from the other four who weren't therethis
weekend at a later time as well. I know that my husband and sister are
certainly preoccupied with life at the moment. So, I look forward to
discussion next week.

~Isabeau