[Anst-dancers] 25 Year, Regional Practice Ponderings

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Oct 29 11:18:04 PST 2003

"This next part is really targetted towards dancers in the Dallas, Houston,
San Antonio, Austin areas but I don't know of a better way to reach people
than the list so I apologize for taking up the space of those of you who are
outside of that area.  For those of you who are within the area, I was
wondering if there would be interested in doing a once-a-month, rotating
advanced practice.  One of the difficulties with dance practice is that in
making sure we teach so that all levels feel comfortable, advanced dancers
don't have a forum to work on technique and grace issues.  While Bryn-Gwlad
does not have enough advanced dancers to justify a separate advanced dance
practice--and it seems like this is true of most of the other baronies as
well--there are certainly enough of us among the various areas.  If we
rotate it, then we all take turns at having to drive.  :)  Is this a crazy
idea or does it seem like it might be fun and possible?

In service,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya"

Yes - interested!

Kathryn of Ayr