[Anst-dancers] 25 Year, Regional Practice Ponderings

Keith McClune swashbuckler at caerthe.org
Wed Oct 29 12:33:03 PST 2003

Hi there:

Miriam Robinson Gould wrote:
[snip]
> I was wondering if there would be interested in doing a once-a-month, rotating
> advanced practice.  ....  Is this a crazy
> idea or does it seem like it might be fun and possible?

I don't think it's crazy, but it does require a certain level of commitment.
I've tried to do this in my own area (Colorado front range), and haven't gotten
the support it needs.

Rotating makes sense, but also has the problem that a suitable site must be
found in each city.  That probably means a different autocrat (site coordinator)
in each place, which increases the work load.  I wish you luck, though.  I'd be
there, if the commute weren't so bad (I'm nowhere near the DFW area, let alone
Houston or San Antonio).

Keith  /  Guillaume   S:}>
Denver  /  Caerthe
Colorado / Outlands