[Anst-dancers] Dance Manual Changes

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:58:07 PST 2003

>2.  Dance Manual.
>	To insure proper credit is given, the dance manual will include fields
>such
>as "reconstructed by", "taught by" and "danced in".  If you have submitted
>dance, please be sure to include that information as completely as
>possible.

Right now, with all the fields under each dance, and with more to be added -
I am finding the dance manual difficult to read.  And trying to think as a
newcomer, I think its allot of information that is not necessary to be under
each dance or step listing.

I find a fix to this by looking at the Terpsichore book.  Credit is given to
each dance's choreographer/reconstructor in an appendix.

So, I'd like to see 2 appendices added, and not fields of 'reconstructed by'
and 'danced in' under each dance in the manual.  One appendix would be the
reconstuctors name along each dance in alphabetical order.  The next would
be a chart with columns either labeled by the 5 regions, or according to
dance guild, and rows labeled with each dance in alphabetical order.

I'd like to here more discussion on this, but if other people like this
idea, I'd be willing to create these documents in word for the manual and to
be put in html.

~Philip