[Anst-dancers] Performance event (was FAS- Dance Business)

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 11:35:38 PST 2003

The idea originated with Ulf and, as conceived, would included as many as
four stages with merchants and vendors in between.
I pitched it about a year and a half ago to TEs Stargate, Bryn Gwalad &
Bjornsborg and got initial enthusiastic support.  However, soon alternative
ideas of what the event should be caused me to drop the idea.
What I'd like to see is a stage for theatre, a stage for dance, a stage for
group singing (which could double with the dance stage or the theatre stage
depending on the number of entries) and a stage for individual
performances --thus 3-4 performance venues.  Sort of a mini-faire.
--ihon