[Anst-dancers] Performance event (was FAS- Dance Business)

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Thu Oct 30 16:19:55 PST 2003

on 10/30/03 1:35 PM, John F. Hirling at jhirling at houston.rr.com wrote:

> What I'd like to see is a stage for theatre, a stage for dance, a stage for
> group singing (which could double with the dance stage or the theatre stage
> depending on the number of entries) and a stage for individual
> performances --thus 3-4 performance venues.  Sort of a mini-faire.
> --ihon

This is how events should be, a mini fair. For those people that do not come
to participate at least people would get something for their money! For
those who do come to participate it would be a good chance to have a
NON-Captive Audiance (as opposed to doing these dances for feast of Court).
Kind of like doing demos at regular fairs....except for those fairs you get
in for free (or they pay you for performing)...maybe I should not compare
the SCA to the regular world.

Anyway, I like this idea!

Morgan