[Anst-dancers] Ansteorra-dancers - levels

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 23:47:12 PST 2003

As one of the big proponents of levels, let me concur that the levels
don't seem to be doing anything.

Their only purpose seems to be as a source of hard-feelings and
ill-will between members. I was wrong, and everyone who was against
levels was right.

I think biographies and a "go-to" list would effectively serve better.
Then we don't need judgement calls.

Guillaume