[Anst-dancers] Fall Arts Symposium - Dance Business

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Oct 31 10:15:42 PST 2003

Ariane & Morgan (rendancers at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> I'm sorry Pug, but you should have sent this to Guilluame privately and not
> on the list. It is inappropriate for the very reason you stated about
> feeling sorry for the people on the list who are getting a bad taste in
> their mouth because of childish behavior.

I'm afraid that I must disagree. The reason I didn't send it privately
is that it is not *just* Guilluame that is behaving this way of thinking
that the website and dance manual are their own little fiefdom. At this
time I will be polite and not list the others by name.

I truly apologize for anyone (except those it was aimed at) who felt it
was inappropriate to chastise poor behavior in public.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!