[Anst-dancers] FAS - Dance Business (Long)

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Fri Oct 31 14:15:15 PST 2003

> >The problem that I see is that this "Kingdom of Ansteorra" dance
> >manual is being done and
><snip>
> >but yet they didn't ask the guild if the guild wanted it, they
> >just said they were doing it.
>
>Well, if you go back and read the Charter it states that:

Oh, I agree that it says the Charter states that we want a Kingdom Dance
Manual.  I personally think that a Kingdom Dance Manual would be useful.  I
can even argue that Guilluame and Isabeau will do a good job on the manual,
what my point was, was that they didn't ask the guild if it was o.k. that
they go and do this, they just said they were doing it.  I don't have a
problem with taking a project on and doing it per se, but they should be
more open to criticism/input and remember that this is supposed to be
representative of the *Kingdom* not just the way they do it or the way they
think is the best for it to look.

Does this make more sense?

Myfanwy