[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Performing Arts College

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:37:40 PST 2003

Hey all,

So I am going to talk these ideas up this weekend at Crown in an effort to
see how the other performing arts communities are interested in
participating.  I'll see if an idea of a Kingdom Performing Art College
every couple of years would be handled... and check with people who'd like
to volunteer for it, possibly in 2005.

This is nothing too serious, but just a chance to start people thinking, and
comfortable with the idea.  Also, a chance to see if we should spend much
more time on it or if it is even a viable event idea.

~Philip