[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Performing Arts College

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 18:51:18 PST 2003

I want to go on record as being in favor of this type of event, with
some qualifiers. I think it would be a lot of fun.

Isabeau and I have some ideas for performance (not dance) that we could
really use a venue like this to bring out.

Here are the qualifiers. (I think these are the qualifiers that others
are using, too.) It should only occur in the year when there is KWDS
going on somewhere. When there is not KWDS that year, then we have a
Kingdom dance event.

Guilllaume de Troyes