[Anst-dancers] RE:

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Thu Sep 4 11:04:37 PDT 2003

Thanks for the info!

Kate

-----Original Message-----
From: Myfanwy ferch Eifion [mailto:myfanwy at pug.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 12:14 PM
To: Ansteorran Dancers
Subject: Re: [Anst-dancers] RE:

>Is there a dance group in Austin?  If so, when do they meet?  I have a
>friend that may be interested.

Yes, there is a group in Austin.  To find out about the Bryn Gwlad's
meetings, there is even a mailing list that reminders are sent out
to.  Right now we are meeting the 1st and 3rd Sundays at 6:00 but there is
talk of going to an every week meeting.  To get more information, your
friend can contact Lowrie who is the dance mistress here.  Her email is
nl33 at cornell.edu.

In service,
Myfanwy