[Anst-dancers] Dance Manual - You can help!

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 19:52:58 PDT 2003

Ariane & Morgan wrote:

> Oh, buy the way I asked Lady Helene to add Farandole to the Monsters and
> Myth ball dance list at Mooneshadowe's Gardian event (I already sent the
> Merry Musican's the Music for it). I think they will love it (easy and not
> Italian)!

Does anyone have documentation on this dance?  Everything I've ever come
across puts it post-period.  Not that I have a problem doing post-period
dances, I just want people to know what they are doing.

--Perronnelle

--
Don't use the name of the Lord in vain:  Make sure whoever you're
swearing at sees every gesture and hears every word.  -- Raymond Lesser,