[Anst-dancers] Dance Manual - You can help!

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Thu Sep 4 21:26:25 PDT 2003

> Belfiore

Oh, come on please. Unless Erika submits her version, I say trash this
dance.

**All the more reason to discuss WHY it should or shouldn't be included and
to see if there are regional variations of said dance.

Now you showed us Prexonera a long time ago (over three years at a Namron
practice) and I remember that being a fun dance! I wish we could do this
more often, so if we come down there for a ball some time and have live
musicans (not the keyboard music) we should do this again.

** I agree.  I always need helping matching the music since I haven't done
it enough yet, but it was a blast at KWDSIII.

I think we should add Spero to the manual too!

**Never done it, but I've done Salterello Tedesco in several dances with
Philip.  Craig, care to weigh in on this one?

What happened to Il Gratioso?

**I believe that Lowrie is continuing to fine-tune the write-up on this one.

Oh, buy the way I asked Lady Helene to add Farandole to the Monsters and
Myth ball dance list

**Sounds great!  Sebastian will be so pleased.  Now I just have to convince
him that he wants to go to the event.  ;-)

Capricia