[Anst-dancers] Dance Manual Comments

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Fri Sep 5 08:59:12 PDT 2003

Excellent points.  ANd if it's been taught in 5 regions it needs to be
included.  Since I know it, I assumed (and can name some) others in
Ansteorra did as well, thus it's an Ansteorran dance.
However, I think the issue some are having is the choreography (probably
that fast bit at the end which can seem awkward).  So, the best solution
seems to be to find out if anyone has a variation for this part and include
that in the manual as well.
If no one regularly does a variation, then the second best option is to have
people look at the original and at least understand why that part seems
awkward, if not offer a plausible alternative.  After all, this sort of
discussion is part of what this list is about.  Just remember that that
process may take longer than we want to wait for printing this manual and
may have to be added in future updates.

In service,
Capricia