[Anst-dancers] AGED Meeting

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Fri Sep 12 13:58:02 PDT 2003

>As for a meeting at the Fall Arts Symposium
>Might we have it at Namron Protectorate?

Ok, just for ho-hos I checked out the AGED charter and bylaws to see what
was said about meetings. The only mention of meetings is in reference to
voting for a new proctor or bylaws - in which case the meeting must be
called for a Kingdom calendar event at least two months prior to the
proposed meeting date.

So if it's just a meeting to talk face-to-face, I suppose it's wherever /
whenever the proctor wants to call one. And I suppose with as much or as
little notice as the proctor wants to provide. Little/regional meetings
might be the way to go for everything except the above  - but again that's
the proctor's call.

Might I suggest Kingdom Arts & Sciences - Jan 31 - in Mooneschadowe for a
meeting?  (Site is county fairgrounds - nice looong halls)

Estrill