[Anst-dancers] AGED Meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sat Sep 13 19:26:29 PDT 2003

Well, I was waiting to hear whether anyone chimed in about attendance at the
October event.  And it sounds like, many people won't be there.  I believe I
can be there, so any dancers that would like to chat about dance, the
manual, the charter, or anything else that I may have something to do with
may feel free to chat with me and whoever else happens to be there.

I think the A&S event sounds like a lovely place to have a meeting about
dance.  SO let's call that one an "official" guild meeting.  I'll also look
at other regional events that aren't so far north.

However, I do intend to post most of thoughts and questions on this forum.
Hopefully, those posts will generate more responses and useful information
than other posts have so far.

And remember, let's be kind to one another.  You don't have to get along
with everyone in order to support dance in its many venues.  Civility can
and does prevail.

In service to dance,
Melissent d'Aulnay the Capricious (Capricia)

PS - I will be posting another list of levels soon but I've still only heard
from two other people.  Please let me know where you or any of your students
may fall.  Even if it's just to say, "my student, ____________, is almost at
that first level - just one more dance to teach in a public place."  ;-)