[Anst-dancers] Dance Manual/ AGED Meeting

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sat Sep 13 19:26:31 PDT 2003

Erika,
I need to send you a correction on one of the dances I sent last week.  I
took my own and tried teaching from my handout after I'd reworded some
things and discovered that what seemed logical in my head is not what
actually happens at that point in the dance.  I'll probably send it early
tomorrow.
I guess I should have been a little quicker about a finalized dance list for
Germanfest so it could've gone on the website.  (BAD proctor, bad proctor.)
But, I will be posting that to this list and probably Ansteorra-ANnounce.

Michelle (Capricia)