[Anst-dancers] AGED Meetings

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:17:39 PDT 2003

Hiya,

We'll I think it would be a good idea if some of us could meet at Fall Arts
Symposium, since it is central and free. (Free is good.)  We can just talk
about dance in the central region at the least, or we can talk about the
Kingdom Dance Maunal and maybe ideas we have in changing the bylaws.
Perhaps a chance to brainstorm and then put the ideas on the list.

And, Capricia, is this right?  We are having a meeting at Kingdom A&S in
Moonshadow?

~Philip