[Anst-dancers] Celtic Heritage Festival

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Sun Sep 28 19:49:28 PDT 2003

Many dancers will be at Namron Protectorate and I have a Women's Conference
to attend, but if you could be more specific about times, we might be able
to pull enough dancers together to put on a performance and do some group
participation dances.

Any dancers who have some time that weekend, please let me know if you'd be
interested in helping out - we could use some new SCA dancers in the area.
;-)

In service,
Capricia