[Anst-dancers] Kingdom Dance Manual

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:09:17 PDT 2004

For anyone interesting in helping put this together:

Since I am the new Editor-in-Chief of the Ansteorran Dance Manual, I would
like to hear from any of you who are interested in being a Section Editor.
This does not require (or even hope) that you have reconstructed all of the
dances in the section yourself, but you should be knowledgeable in the style
of dance you want to edit.

What we are looking for is someone to compile several dances in a certain
style, set up in a standard form. I will also need all the information, such
as release forms, that we need to publish these dances. For the first
edition of the manual, we are not expecting a complete set of all dances in
any style, but as many as we can get together in the next few months.

The sections requested include ECD, 15th and 16th C. Italian, bransles,
Basse Danze, Pavannes, and Almayns. Please contact me at
elinthetimid at hotmail.com to let me know if you are interested or have
further questions or suggestions. Since I am late getting started, we will
extend the deadline for selection to April 24.

Thanks

Elin