[Anst-dancers] RE: Middle Eastern Dance in the SCA

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:40:25 PDT 2004

Hi there -

I would maybe try the following link for Loch-Stargate Middle Eastern Dance
Guild (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/houstondancers/).

Also you can contact Lady Ceara (pegasusengineer at yahoo.com) and ask her
about current dance practices down there or other middle eastern dance
possibilities.

~Philip White, Dance and Music Deputy