[Anst-dancers] RE: Steppes Artisan

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:20:22 PDT 2004

Hi,

I think its a cut-out-early event.  There isnt a feast planned (there is a
dessert side bar) and court should be early (and the Crown will not be there
so probably short).

Guillaume and Isabeau might be planning something - but there hasnt been
discussion about it at our meetings.

I'm not - but then... I am graduating that night, so will leave the event
pretty early to go walk the stage and then party afterward. :-) (You and
everyone else are welcome to come - you just have to drive to Arlington)

~Philip