[Anst-dancers] RE: Ansteorra-dancers Digest, Vol 15, Issue 4

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:34:50 PDT 2004

>I don't think we're going ot make it to artisan ourselves. Philip will
>probably be there, though.

Well, I know I'm not going to make it now... I really like Steppes Artisan
(and everyone should go even if there isnt going to be dance) but I'm just
going to stay home and have fun with my graduation stuff. :-)

The Steppes Dance Guild is pretty big - maybe someone else will be going to
the event to dance...or maybe Capricia could do some.

~philip