[Anst-dancers] Dance at Artisan of the Flame = August 21st (this Sat.)

cshenry cshenry at mail.ev1.net
Thu Aug 19 15:37:13 PDT 2004

According to the autocrat, there is now plenty of room for us to
dance inddors at Artisan of the Flame this Saturday if anyone is
interested in showing up.  I'll be closing gate about 1, so should
be able to run dance shortly thereafter for a few hours.
See everyone there!

Capricia
(PS - My address book is inaccessible right now ;-( so if you were
expecting a message from me, please send me your e-mail again.
Thanks!)

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net