[Anst-dancers] Dancing at Gulf Wars XIV

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 05:08:51 PST 2004

Greetings Master Octavio
Kudos for getting an early start organizing dance for GW.  My Lady (HL
Isabeau Quiquandon) & I offer to lead the Thurday evening Ball and I will be
happy to teach one or two classes as needed provided the classes actually
make it into the schedule (my experience with GW scheduling has been less
than stellar).  I plan to be there all week.  How soon will you want
descriptions?
Ihon Vinson macFergus, OL