[Anst-dancers] Won't be going to Candlemas

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 6 20:25:47 PST 2004

Hi,

After much deliberation, we decided not to come to Candlemas this
weekend. Early this week we had talked ourselves into it. Upon
reconsideration, we realised this is the best weekend for packing our
stuff before we close on our house (which is on Feb. 17). Also, our
sister (in-law), Helene, seems to have caught a nasty bug from KASMAT
last weekend.

We are sorry we won't be able to meet with you, and hope we may make up
for it in the near future. We hope everyone enjoys the event, and has a
safe trip.

~ Isabeau & Guillaume