[Anst-dancers] Teachers Wanted!!!

Ariane & Morgan rendancers at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 14:49:51 PST 2004

I just wanted to remind everyone that  we still need teachers
for Ansteorra's Argent Anniversary.

We particularly need dance teachers for Italian (15th or 16th century),
Branles, Almans/Pavans, and Basse dances.

We are also in need of music classes of all types.

Teachers need to SIGN UP by MARCH 24TH!
I need the class name & length by this time, the class description can
wait until May.

If you know you want to teach but don't know what yet, please contact
me anyway
so I can schedule you appropriately.

Classes will be held on Thursday and Friday (July 8 & 9)
because of the court schedule on Saturday.

If you are interested, please contact me with the following information:
• Name (SCA & Mundane)
• Email Address
• Phone #
• Mailing Address