[Anst-dancers] 25th Year Dance and Music Activities

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 12:09:25 PST 2004

Thank you, Philip, for announcing this.

I will be adding more information in the coming days. I had wanted to
make an announcement after all of my staff positions had been filled.
(Which should be any day now). Also, I was still in the process of
de-bugging it. Anyway, in the near future, you can look for the
following updates:

* A calendar of deadlines, work days, and performance practice days.
* A page for each area of the staff, with a complete listing of their
various duties & updates on their various jobs.
* An updated staff listing, with deputies, etc, listed.
* Background information for each of the balls - history, famous
individuals, costume ideas, etc.

Once classes have been scheduled, that will be posted up as well.

Argent looks to be an all around great event, but I hope to make it
even more so for musicians and dancers.

In service,

Isabeau