[Anst-dancers] Gathering of dancers!!!

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Feb 9 13:51:30 PST 2004

I would like to invite everybody to Austin, March 6th, for a dance
gathering.  I will be hosting it at my house.  I'm not having any set
plans, mostly a chance for us to all gather around and dance what we want,
talk about dancing, etc, and not worry about other obligations due to being
at event.

I'll be posting a more proper "event" announcement, but I wanted to post
something now so that all could write it down on the calendars.  If people
need crash space, please let me know or Lowrie know ASAP so we can either
arrange it for at our house, or at friends' houses.

In service to dancing,
Myfanwy