[Anst-dancers] Editor-in-Chief for Manual

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Mon Feb 9 20:35:15 PST 2004

Greetings all,

Since we will be starting a dance manual from scratch, I am currently
looking for an editor-in-chief.  I will be accepting volunteers through the
18th of this month.

Predicted responsibilities:
Determine criteria for submissions (format, fonts, copyright requirements,
etc.)
Publish criteria on the list and website

Determine layout of manual (cover, index, glossary, dance compilations,
sheet music, available sources, etc.)  and publish as above

Select section chiefs (people to be in charge of one section of dance
compilations or other sections as determined)

Do a final revision and editing of all sections (section chiefs should do
most of this before submitting to editor-in-chief)

Keep the proctor informed of progress

Work with a publisher to print manual (hopefully by Kingdom Dance or 25th
year)

Work with the web manager to publish a new online manual

TO APPLY:  Please send me (privately at CSHenry at ev1.net) a short e-mail
explaining your interest in, basic qualifications for, and your ideas for
the manual.  This is not a resume, general statements are fine.  ;-)

In service,
Capricia