[Anst-dancers] Steppes Dance Practice - update on AGED page

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 19:55:46 PST 2004

I noticed that there are several glaring omissions on the AGED website.
Most notably, the Baronies of Wiesenfeuer, Steppes, and Stargate are no
longer mentioned under local practices. Each of these groups has weekly
practices which are well attended. You'd think dance was in terrible
shape kingdom wide, according to the website.

Here is the information for our class. We get 20 students or so every
week.

The Steppes Dance Class meets every Monday from 7-9 pm. We also meet to
work on performance dances on Wednesday from 7-9.

Our class website is http://dancemaster.org/steppes

As the contact, list:
HL Isabeau Lallement/ Erika Kinder (erikarkinder at yahoo.com) (I plan and
organize the class every week)

Please update this on the "local practices" page of the AGED website.

You might also contact HL Ariane, Master Ihon, and HL Perronelle to get
the other updates you need.

Thanks,

Isabeau