[Anst-dancers] Musica Subterranea's 3rd CD avaliable for Preorder

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:53:37 PST 2004

Yeah! :-)

The release of Musica Subterranea's third CD of SCA dance music, Incantare,
will be March 27, 2004 at the event Terpsichore at the Tower in the fine
Barony of Cynnabar (Ann Arbor, Michigan).  They will also be playing the
ball - very cool.

You can preorder now at http://musicasubterranea.dhs.org/preorder.html :-)

If you dont want to pay shipping - you might be able to covicne Lowrie or I
to pick you up a copy while we are there.

~Philip