[Anst-dancers] Dance Revel next weekend!!!

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Sat Feb 28 08:57:03 PST 2004

Next weekend in Austin I'll be hosting a dance revel for people to come and
dance.  We'll be dancing, talking, hanging out, etc.  It's a chance for us
to build up guild good-will.

Please, if you are even thinking about coming, let me know so I can figure
out how much food to get.

I ask for people to either bring something to share (I'm providing fajita
(both chicken and beef) meat, tortillas, and maybe some fajita fixings) or
bring some money to donate to get drinks, etc, whatever we need to have a
great time.

The event announcement was posted on the dance list, so you can either look
there or e-mail me at myfanwy at pug.net if you have any questions.

Yay Dancing!

Myfanwy