[Anst-dancers] Updates to roster database

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:48:16 PST 2004

Ihon and Isabeau are still out of the country until Friday. Katya is the
baroness of the Loch, so you could probably find her info in the Black Star
and Neassa is head Lady for HRM, so you could get it from her at Coronation.
  Charles isn't currently active, but Mistress Charla should know how to
contact him if you really need to.  Orianna's info should be in the Black
Star in the back or on the event page for Bonwicke's 12th Night.

---kaitlyn