[Anst-dancers] Links to other Dance Guilds

Scot and Michelle Henry cshenry at ev1.net
Wed Jan 7 13:13:50 PST 2004

Greetings All,
Since we will be changing and adding some by-laws to our charter, I thought
it might be a good idea to post some links to other dance guild pages in
case you'd like to see what others have done.  If you know of others not
found here, please let me know.

In service,
Capricia

Accademia della Danza (Carolingia / Boston))
http://danza.arberth.com/

Saltatoris Dance Guild (Northwoods / Michigan)
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/saltatoris/

Charter for the Order of the Silver Rondelle (Lochac / Australlia)
http://www.sca.org.au/rondel/

Saltare * Kingdom of Meridies Dance Guild
http://www.mindspring.com/~tkilling/index.htm

Atenveldt Dance Guild
http://arts.atenveldt.org/dance.html

West Kingdom College of Dance