[Anst-dancers] changing bylaws?

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 13:21:22 PST 2004

Technically speaking, we can only *propose* changes to the bylaws. The
following is written in our charter:

This our guild will establish a set of bylaws by which the guild shall
be governed. Such bylaws may be added to or changed by a two thirds
majority of assembled guild members including those who send absentee
votes by letter. Proposd bylaws will be announced at least two months
in advance of the vote, which will be done at a Kingdom Calendar event.

~ Isabeau