[Anst-dancers] changing bylaws?

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 13:41:35 PST 2004

Sorry, let me clarify that:

We can change our bylaws after we have decided what we the proposed
changes are during these next two meetings. So, the earliest we could
expect to vote on them would be in May. (Since they would be published
in the Blackstar in March)

I apologize if there was any confusion regarding my previous statement
(I'm on some pain pills after a recent car accident).

~ Isabeau