[Anst-dancers] changing bylaws?

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:10:50 PST 2004

Hi all!

(Hope you feel better Isabeau...)

The charter dosn't actually say anything about an announcement in the
Blackstar.

It does say 'Proposd bylaws will be announced at least two months in advance
of the vote, which will be done at a Kingdom Calendar event.'

But this dosn't say anything about how the announcement must be made - which
is cool, because then the website and email will make things go alot
quicker.  The only mention of an announcement in the Blackstar is in the
bylaws under the requirements for electing a Proctor, which is different
from what we are trying to do right now.

~Philip