[Anst-dancers] Guild Meetings...

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 7 21:46:23 PST 2004

I'm not sure if I'll be at Kingdom A&S yet, even if I get a ride it's a
long trip to just talk politics :-)
I'll definitely be at Candlemas. ;)
And the weekend after that I plan to either be at Saltare or the Motorola
Marathon. I think Saltare would be easier ;-P

Also, I've been requested to consider hosting a Kingdom Guild Dance Party
at either Feb 21 or Feb 28. But nothing's been finalized yet.

Yay! Dancing!
   Lowrie.